Press kit for BAU Online 2021
BAU, the world’s leading trade fair for architecture, materials and systems, will be taking place from 13 to 15 January as an online event – with live talks and presentations, digital discussion forums and a wide-ranging conference programme. We will participate at the digital format "BAU Online", offering plenty of tips and sharing our extensive expertise in live specialist talks and product presentations from our trade fair studio.
PECdrive automated sliding door system
Resistant drive for automating sliding doors in damp or corrosive environments, © GEZE GmbH
With the PECdrive GEZE offers a resistant drive for automating sliding doors in damp or corrosive environments, with IP65 protection and increased corrosion protection.
Advantages of the PECdrive sliding door system:
- Stable solution for exterior doors that need to function reliably in harsh environmental conditions (damp, salt, dust, cleaning agents, chlorine etc.)
- Seaworthy: IP65 protected components and increased corrosion protection for the entire system
- Moisture-resistant, ideal for use in swimming pools and wellness areas
- Modular construction and connection solution (plug & play) for efficient commissioning, maintenance and repair
- Simplified installation due to box-in-box architecture
- Open interfaces to third-party systems
- Tailored production as per customer's wishes with regard to size, colour and configuration
FA GC 170 wireless extension for hold-open systems
To learn just how easy it is to install and set up the FA GC 170, check out our video.
The GEZE wireless extension FA GC 170 connects ceiling-mounted detectors and manual trigger switches wirelessly to the lintel-mounted detector of GEZE hold-open systems. There is therefore no need to lay separate cables. This makes planning easier, especially also in listed buildings of historical interest and when retrofitting hold-open systems during renovations. The system is tested in accordance with DIN EN 54-25, the European standard for fire alarm systems.
Advantages of the FA GC 170 wireless extension:
- Wireless connection of ceiling-mounted detectors and manual trigger switches to lintel-mounted detectors
- Optimised for all GEZE hold-open systems
- Simple planning and uncomplicated retrofitting
- Quick and easy connection with DIP switches
- Low servicing costs due to long battery life of 5 years
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 54-25, the European standard for fire alarm systems
Automatic hermetically sealing GEZE MCRdrive sliding door system
GEZE MCRdrive sliding door system © GEZE GmbH
With the MCRdrive door GEZE offers a complete hermetically sealing door system that comply with standards for rooms with special functions (such as operating rooms, cleanrooms etc.).
Advantages of the GEZE MCRdrive sliding door system:
- All-round seal reduces the air permeability of the closed sliding door system
- Maximum design flexibility due to modular construction
- Premium hermetic solution: Air permeability in accordance with EN 12207
- Noise insulation in accordance with DIN EN 4109
- All-in-one solution from GEZE, a complete system provider
The GEZE Counter admission control system
Automatic doors can be easily retrofitted with the GEZE Counter admission control system © GEZE GmbH
The GEZE Counter providers retailers with an automated solution to control the flow of people digitally and to prevent entry if pre-defined limits have been exceeded. Retailers are then able to implement Governmental requirements without the additional cost of security personnel and at the same time allow them to fully concentrate on their business again.
Usage and advantages of the GEZE Counter admission control solution:
- The GEZE Counter ensures that only a certain number of people can enter your premises.
- Using a door as a clear, physical barrier and the optional visual traffic light function for access control saves on staffing costs and makes security personnel superfluous.
- The smart GEZE Counter Connect offers operators numerous additional practical settings and analyses of current capacity in real time and statistics on the flow of visitors.
- It is particularly user friendly, as the maximum number of people can be flexibly changed to the current upper limit, including by smartphone.
IQ box Safety
IQ box Safety top hat rail housing with pluggable terminals © GEZE GmbH
IQ box Safety is a new product in the field of window technology. Certified by TÜV (a German technical service organisation), IQ box Safety offers the highest level of safety for power-operated windows up to protection class 4. IQ box Safety is suitable for protecting closing edges on automatic windows with IQ windowdrive 24 V drives and enables switching strips and contactless sensors to be connected. Each window connects one IQ box Safety to up to four window drives and two locking drives. It is suitable for natural ventilation and smoke & heat extraction systems, as well as for all activations (such as control panels for smoke & heat extraction systems, 24 V power supplies, KNX, IQ gear). This therefore allows planners and architects greater flexibility and creative freedom in the layout of ventilation windows and smoke & heat extraction windows.
Advantages of IQ box Safety:
- Fulfils the requirements of the highest protection class in accordance with risk assessment for power-operated windows under the Machinery Directive (Protection class 4)
- TÜV certified functional safety in accordance with DIN EN 13849-1
- Four sensor connections that can be assigned to switch strips or non-contact sensors
- Top hat rail housing with pluggable terminals for quick and simple wiring
- Integrated push button for manually closing windows during servicing
- Top hat rail module with pluggable terminals for quick and simple wiring
- Parameters can be adjusted using GEZE service terminal ST 220
F 1200+ automated turn-tilt fitting
Natural ventilation with automated windows provides an efficient exchange of air. © GEZE GmbH
The new F 1200+ drive allows for large windows to be comfortably opened and locked in a manner that is easier, faster and safer to operate. The F 1200+ has a very powerful motor which can turn and tilt even heavy window elements of up to 200 kg of leaf weight and is extraordinarily quiet when doing so.
Advantages of the F 1200+ window drive:
- 3-in-1 function: Opening, locking and operating function combined in one drive
- Powerful motor for elements up to 3.5 m and 200 kg
- Intuitive to operate even for untrained users (for example in office and administrative buildings, hotels and educational institutes) thanks to user feedback
- Capacitive operating unit with integrated proximity sensor makes it easy and safe to use
- Simple commissioning and retrofitting
- Safeguarded against incorrect operation: Unable to be operated incorrectly
- User authorisation: If required the turning position can only be used by authorised users